Practice Test for UGC NET Computer Science Exam
This UGC NET Mock test for Computer Science (CSE) includes questions from previous years UGC NET papers. Anybody who is preparing for the UGC - CBSE NET computer science exam can take this test to analyse his/her preparation level. Before attempting this UGC NET mock exam, read the instructions given below carefully:
- This test comprises multiple-choice questions (MCQs).Total number of multiple choice questions in this UGC NET mock test : 50. Each question will have only 1 of the available options as the correct answer.
- Time alloted : 50 minutes.The clock will be set at the server. The countdown timer at the top left corner of screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the mock test.
- Click the Finish button to submit the test before time. If you are unable to complete the test in given time, the test will automatically submit.
- Each question carry 1 mark. There is no negative marking.
- The Question Palette displayed on the top of screen will show the status of each question. You can directly navigate to a question by clicking on the respective question number. To view the Next or previous question, use the Next and Previous buttons at the bottom.
- When you mark the answer for a question, question box for that question in the Question Palette turns green.
- At the end of test, your test score will be displayed along with the answer key.
- DO NOT refresh the page.
All the best
Do you want to submit the Test?