adplus-dvertising
frame-decoration

Question

In an absolute loading scheme, which loader function is accomplished by a loader?

a.

Re-allocation

b.

Allocation

c.

Linking

d.

Answer: (d).Loading

Engage with the Community - Add Your Comment

Confused About the Answer? Ask for Details Here.

Know the Explanation? Add it Here.

Q. In an absolute loading scheme, which loader function is accomplished by a loader?

Similar Questions

Discover Related MCQs

Q. Consider the following left associative operators in decreasing order of precedence:

– subtraction (highest precedence)
* multiplication
$ exponentiation (lowest precedence)

What is the result of the following expression?

3 – 2 * 4 $ | * 2**3

Q. Which of the following is the most general phase structured grammar?

Q. Which of the following is used for grouping of characters into tokens (in a computer)?

Q. P: “Program is a step by step execution of the instructions”. Given P, which of the following is true?

Q. In a MIU puzzle, either of the letters M, I or U could go as a start symbol. Production rules are given
below :

R1 : U→IU
R2 : M.x→M.x.x where ːˑ is string concatenation operator. Given this, which of the following holds for

(i) MIUIUIUIUIU
(ii) MIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIU

Q. Recursive functions are executed in a

Q. In an absolute loading scheme which loader function is accomplished by assembler?

Q. A shift-reduce parser carries out the actions specified within braces immediately after reducing with the corresponding rule of the grammar.

S -> xxW[print“1”]
S -> y[print“2”]
W -> S2[print“3”], what is the translation of “x x x x y z z”?

Q. Synthesized attribute can be easily simulated by a

Q. There exists a construct which returns a value ‘true’ if the argument subquery is:

Q. The linker:

Q. A compiler that runs on one machine and produces code for a different machine is called:

Q. Any syntactic construct that can be described by a regular expression can also be described by a:

Q. When a language has the capability to produce new data types, it is said to be:

Q. An assembly program contains:

Q. Which of the following are Assembler Directives?

(i) EQU
(ii) ORIGIN
(iii) START
(iv) END

Q. Assembler program is:

Q. At the end of parsing,

Q. Dead-code elimination in machine code optimization refers to:

Q. A parse tree is an annotated parse tree if: