Check out the MCQs below to embark on an enriching journey through Collection Classes and Mathematical Functions. Test your knowledge, expand your horizons, and solidify your grasp on this vital area of C# programming.
Note: Each MCQ comes with multiple answer choices. Select the most appropriate option and test your understanding of Collection Classes and Mathematical Functions. You can click on an option to test your knowledge before viewing the solution for a MCQ. Happy learning!
Collection Classes and Mathematical Functions MCQs | Page 1 of 5
Explore more Topics under C# programming
1. The ArrayList class contains an inner class that implements the IEnumerator interface.
2. An ArrayList Collection cannot be accessed simultaneously by different threads.
3. The inner class of ArrayList can access ArrayList class's members.
4. To access members of ArrayList from the inner class, it is necessary to pass ArrayList class's reference to it.
5. Enumerator's of ArrayList Collection can manipulate the array.
Stack st = new Stack(); st.Push("hello"); st.Push(8.2); st.Push(5); st.Push('b'); st.Push(true);
1. It can be used for evaluation of expressions.
2. All elements in the Stack collection can be accessed using an enumerator.
3. It is used to maintain a FIFO list.
4. All elements stored in a Stack collection must be of similar type.
5. Top-most element of the Stack collection can be accessed using the Peek() method.
Queue q = new Queue(); q.Enqueue("Sachin"); q.Enqueue('A'); q.Enqueue(false); q.Enqueue(38); q.Enqueue(5.4);
e = q.GetEnumerator();
Are you eager to expand your knowledge beyond C# programming? We've curated a selection of related categories that you might find intriguing.
Click on the categories below to discover a wealth of MCQs and enrich your understanding of Computer Science. Happy exploring!
Cryptography and Network Security
Secure your knowledge of information security with our Cryptography and Network...
Navigate the basics of information technology with our IT Fundamentals MCQs. Get a...
Unveil the science behind computer design with our Computer Architecture MCQs. Topics...
Decode low-level programming with our Systems Programming MCQs. These questions delve...
Stay on top of the biggest trend in IT with our Cloud Computing MCQs. These questions...