adplus-dvertising
frame-decoration

Question

Arrange the given sequence to form a SRS Prototype outline as per IEEE SRS Standard.
i. General description
ii. Introduction
iii. Index
iv. Appendices
v. Specific Requirements

a.

iii, i, ii,v, iv

b.

iii, ii, i, v, iv

c.

ii, i, v, iv, iii

d.

None of the above

Answer: (c).ii, i, v, iv, iii

Engage with the Community - Add Your Comment

Confused About the Answer? Ask for Details Here.

Know the Explanation? Add it Here.

Q. Arrange the given sequence to form a SRS Prototype outline as per IEEE SRS Standard. i. General description ii. Introduction iii. Index iv. Appendices v. Specific Requirements

Similar Questions

Discover Related MCQs

Q. Consider the following Statement: “The output of a program shall be given within 10secs of event X 10% of the time.”What characteristic of SRS is being depicted here ?

Q. Consider the following Statement: “The data set will contain an end of file character.”What characteristic of SRS is being depicted here ?

Q. Consider the following Statement: “The product should have a good human interface.”What characteristic of SRS is being depicted here ?

Q. Which two requirements are given priority during Requirement Management of a product ?

Q. Why is Requirements Management Important ? It is due to the changes

Q. Which of the following is not a Requirement Management workbench tool ?

Q. Which of the following is a requirement management activity ?

Q. What functionality of Requirement Management Tool (RMT) is depicted by the statement: “the tool should be able to automatically detect relations between artifacts. For example information retrieval techniques, monitoring of change history, naming schemas or model transformations.”

Q. According to a statistical report: “over 30% of all software projects are cancelled before completion and over 70% of the remainder fail to deliver expected features”. What must be the reason for such a situation ?

Q. Which is not a step of Requirement Engineering?

Q. The process together the software requirements from Client, Analyze and Document is known as ______ .

Q. The interviews, which are held between two persons across the table is ______.

Q. Which of these primary objectives have to be achieved for the requirement model?

Q. Abbreviate the term SRS.

Q. During project inception the intent of the of the tasks are to determine

Q. Three things that make requirements elicitation difficult are problems of

Q. The result of the requirements engineering elaboration task is an analysis model that defines which of the following problem domain(s)?

Q. The system specification describes the

Q. The best way to conduct a requirements validation review is to

Q. The use of traceability tables helps to