adplus-dvertising
frame-decoration

Question

If route from router I to router J is computed on line based on the current statistics, then it is called as ....................

a.

Dynamic routing

b.

Session routing

c.

Temporary routing

d.

None of these

Posted under Routing Networking

Answer: (a).Dynamic routing

Engage with the Community - Add Your Comment

Confused About the Answer? Ask for Details Here.

Know the Explanation? Add it Here.

Q. If route from router I to router J is computed on line based on the current statistics, then it is called as ....................

Similar Questions

Discover Related MCQs

Q. If the subnet uses virtual circuits internally, routing decisions are made only when a new virtual circuit is being setup. This is called as.................

Q. ................. change their routing decisions to reflect changes in the topology.

Q. If router J is on the optimal path from router I to router K, then the path from J to K along the same route is ..................

Q. If router J is on the optimal path from router I to router K, then the optimal path from J to K also falls along the same route is known as ....................

Q. If a datagram router goes down then ..............

Q. In datagram subnet new route is chosen .....................

Q. The PSTN is an example of a ..................... network.

Q. Each packet is routed independently in ...................

Q. A station in a network forwards incoming packets by placing them on its shortest output queue. What routing algorithm is being used?

Q. Eight stations are competing for the use of a shared channel using the 'Adaptive tree Walk Protocol'. If the stations 7 and 8 are suddenly become ready at once, how many bit slots are needed to resolve the contention?

Q. Which of the following is the address of the router?

Q. Establishing a virtual connection is functionally equivalent to

Q. Which of the following characteristics is not true of NetBEUI?

Q. The Routing Information Protocol (RIP) cannot have more than 15 hops if infinity is defined as

Q. In Reverse Path Forwarding (RPF), the router receives a packet and extracts the

Q. A routing table for classless addressing has a minimum of

Q. Each node uses the shortest path tree protocol to construct its

Q. In the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), the criterion of the policy is set by the

Q. A network can receive a multicast packet from a particular source only through a

Q. In periodic update, a node sends its routing table normally after every