adplus-dvertising
frame-decoration

Question

Match the following for methods of MIS development:

List – I List – II

(a) Joint Application Design (JAD) (i) Delivers functionality in rapid iteration measured in weeks and needs frequent communication, development, testing and delivery

(b) Computer Aided Software Engg (ii) Reusable applications generally with one specific function. It is closely linked with idea of web services and service oriented architecture.

(c) Agile development (iii) Tools to automate many tasks of SDLC

(d) Component based technology (iv) A group based tool for collecting user requirements and creating system design. Mostly used in analysis and design stages of SDLC

code:
a b c d

a.

(i) (iii) (ii) (iv)

b.

(iv) (iii) (i) (ii)

c.

(iii) (iv) (i) (ii)

d.

(iii) (i) (iv) (ii)

Answer: (b).(iv) (iii) (i) (ii)

Engage with the Community - Add Your Comment

Confused About the Answer? Ask for Details Here.

Know the Explanation? Add it Here.

Q. Match the following for methods of MIS development: List – I List – II (a) Joint Application Design (JAD) (i) Delivers...

Similar Questions

Discover Related MCQs

Q. Software testing is

Q. Assume that a program will experience 200 failures in infinite time. It has now experienced 100 failures. The initial failure intensity was 20 failures/CPU hr. Then the current failure intensity will be

Q. Consider a project with the following functional units:
Number of user inputs = 50
Number of user outputs = 40
Number of user inquiries = 35
Number of user files = 06
Number of external interfaces = 04
Assuming all complexity adjustment factors  and  weighing  factors  as average, the function points for the project will be

Q. Match the following:

List-I                           List-II

a. Correctness                i.  The extent to which a software tolerates the unexpected problems

b. Accuracy                       ii.  The extent to which a software meets its specifications

c. Robustness                iii. The extent to which a software has specified functions

d. feof()                             iv. Meeting specifications with precision

Codes:

a       b       c       d

Q. Which one of the following is not a definition of error ?

Q. Which one of the following is not a key process area in CMM level 5 ?

Q. If S1 is total number of modules defined in the program architecture, S3 is the number of modules whose correct function depends on prior processing then the number of modules not dependent on prior processing is:

Q. The ................ model is preferred for software development when the requirements are not clear.

Q. Which of the following is not included in waterfall model ?

Q. The extent to which a software tolerates the unexpected problems, is termed as:

Q. Software Engineering is an engineering discipline that is concerned with:

Q. Which of the following is not one of three software product aspects addressed by McCall's software quality factors?

Q. Which of the following statement(s) is/are true with respect to software architecture?

S1: Coupling is a measure of how well the things grouped together in a module belong together logically.
S2: Cohesion is a measure of the degree of interaction between software modules.
S3: If coupling is low and cohesion is high then it is easier to change one module without affecting others.

Q. The Prototyping model of software development is:

Q. A software design pattern used to enhance the functionality of an object at run-time is:

Q. Which of the following statement(s) is/are TRUE with regard to software testing?

I. Regression testing technique ensures that the software product runs correctly after the changes during maintenance.
II. Equivalence partitioning is a white-box testing technique that divides the input domain of a program into classes of data from which test cases can be derived.

Q. Which of the following are facts about a top-down software testing approach?

I. Top-down testing typically requires the tester to build method stubs.
II. Top-down testing typically requires the tester to build test drivers.

Q. Match the terms related to Software Configuration Management (SCM) in List-I with the descriptions in List-II.

List-1                  List-II
I. Version           A. An instance of a system that is
distributed to customers.
II. Release         B. An instance of a system which
is functionally identical to other
instances, but designed for different
hardware/software configurations.
III. Variant          C. An instance of a system that differs,
in some way, from other instances.

Codes:
      I   II  III

Q. A software project was estimated at 352 Function Points (FP). A four person team will be assigned to this project consisting of an architect, two programmers, and a tester. The salary of the architect is Rs.80,000 per month, the programmer Rs.60,000 per month and the tester Rs.50,000 per month. The average productivity for the team is 8 FP per person month. Which of the following represents the projected cost of the project?

Q. Complete each of the following sentences in List-I on the left hand side by filling in the word or phrase from the List-II on the right hand side that best completes the sentence:

List-I                                          List-II
I. Determining whether you
have built the right system
is called .............                       A. Software testing
II. Determining whether you
have built the system right
is called .........                           B. Software verification
III. ............ is the process of
demonstrating the existence
of defects or providing
confidence that they do not
appear to be present.              C. Software debugging