adplus-dvertising
frame-decoration

Question

Match the following

a. data  coupling i. module A and module B have shared  data

b. stamp coupling ii. dependency between modules is based on the fact they communicate by only
passing of data

c. common coupling iii. when complete structure is passed from one module to another

d. content  coupling iv. when the control is passed from one module to the middle of another

codes: 
a b c d

a.

iii  ii  i  iv

b.

ii  iii  i  iv

c.

ii  iii  iv  i

d.

iii  ii  iv  i

Answer: (b).ii  iii  i  iv

Engage with the Community - Add Your Comment

Confused About the Answer? Ask for Details Here.

Know the Explanation? Add it Here.

Q. Match the following a. data  coupling i. module A and module B have shared  data b. stamp coupling ii. dependency between modules is based on the fact they communicate by...

Similar Questions

Discover Related MCQs

Q. A process which defines a series of tasks that have the following four primary objectives is known as

1. to identify all items that collectively define the software configuration.

2. to manage changes to one or more of these items.

3. to facilitate the construction of different versions of an application.

4. to ensure that software quality IS maintained as the configuration evolves over time

Q. One weakness of boundary value analysis and equivalence partitioning is

Q. Which once of the following is not a software myth?

Q. Match the following with respect to relationship between objects and classes :

a.       state  diagram i.  useful for both abstract modeling and for designing actual programme

b.      object diagram ii. describes object classes

c.       class  diagram iii. useful for documenting test cases

d.      instance diagram iv. describing the behavior of a single class of objects

codes: 
a b c d

Q. Match the following style rules for re-usability

a. Keep methods coherent i. Write a method to get the last element of a list

b. Keep methods small ii. Maintain structure possible parallel when

c. Keep methods consistent iii. Breaking a method into smaller parts

d. Provide uniform coverage iv performs a single function or a group of closely related functions.

codes: 
a b c d

Q. The software _______ of a program or a computing system is the structure or structures of the system, which comprise software components, the externally visible properties of those components, and the relationships among them.

Q. Requirement Development, Organizational Process Focus, Organizational Training, Risk Management and Integrated Supplier Management are process areas required to achieve maturity level

Q. Which one of the following set of attributes should not be encompassed by effective software metrics?

Q. _______ are applied throughout the software process.

Q. What is true about UML stereotypes ?

Q. Which one of the following is not a source code metric?

Q. To compute function points (FP), the following relationship is used FP = Count - total x (0.65 + 0.01 x  ∑(Fi))where Fi (i = 1 to n) are value adjustment factors (VAF) based on n questions. The value of n is

Q. Assume that the software team defines a project risk with 80% probability of occurrence of risk in the following manner:

Only 70 percent of the software components scheduled for reuse will be integrated into the application arid the remaining functionality will have to be custom developed: If 60 reusable components were planned with average component size as ' 100 LOC and software engineering cost for each LOC as $ 14, then the risk exposure would be

Q. Maximum possible value of reliability is

Q. 'FAN IN' of a component A is defined as

Q. Temporal cohesion means

Q. Match the following:

a. Good quality              i. Program does  not fail for a
                                               specified time in a given
                                               environment'
b. Correctness              ii. Meets the functional
                                               requirements
c. Predictable                iii. Meets both functional and
                                              non-functional requirements ,
d. Reliable                    iv.  Process is under statistical 
                                              control

Codes 
a   b   c  d

Q. Match the following 

List - I List - II

(a) Size-oriented metric (i) uses number of external interfaces as one of the measurement parameters

(b) Function-oriented metrics (ii) originally designed to be applied to business information system

(c) Extended Function Point Metrics (iii) derived by normalizing quality and/ or productivity measures by considering the size of the software.

(d) Function Point (iv) uses algorithm characteristics as of the measurement parameter

code:
(a)  (b)  (c)  (d)

Q. In which testing strategy requirements established during requirements analysis are validated against developed software?

Q. Which process model is also called as classic life cycle model?