adplus-dvertising
frame-decoration

Question

A full joint distribution for the Toothache, Cavity and Catch is given in the table below. What is the probability of Cavity, given evidence of Toothache?

a.

<0.2,0.8>

b.

<0.4,0.8>

c.

<0.6,0.8>

d.

<0.6,0.4>

Answer: (d).<0.6,0.4>

Engage with the Community - Add Your Comment

Confused About the Answer? Ask for Details Here.

Know the Explanation? Add it Here.

Q. A full joint distribution for the Toothache, Cavity and Catch is given in the table below. What is the probability of Cavity, given evidence of Toothache?

Similar Questions

Discover Related MCQs

Q. E is the number of edges in the graph and f is maximum flow in the graph. When the capacities are integers, the runtime of Ford-Fulberson algorithm is bounded by:

Q. Which of the following statements is false about convex minimization problem?

Q. The following LPP
Maximize z = 100x1+2x2+5x3
Subject to

14x1+x2−6x3+3x4 = 7
32x1+x2−12x3 ≤ 10
3x1−x2−x3 ≤ 0
x1, x2, x3, x4 ≥ 0

has

Q. Digital data received from a sensor can fill up 0 to 32 buffers. Let the sample space be S={0, 1, 2, .........., 32} where the sample j denote that j of the buffers are full and
p(i) =1/561 (33 - i). Let A denote the event that the even number of buffers are full. Then p(A) is:

Q. The equivalence of

¬ ∃x Q(x) is:

Q. Match the following in List - I and List - II, for a function f:

List - I
(a) ∀x ∀y (f (x)=f (y) → x=y)
(b) ∀y ∃ x (f (x)=y)
(c) ∀x f (x)=k

List - II
(i) Constant
(ii) Injective
(iii) Surjective

Code:
(a) (b) (c)

Q. Which of the relations on {0, 1, 2, 3} is an equivalence relation?

Q. Which of the following is an equivalence relation on the set of all functions from Z to Z?

Q. Which of the following statements is true?

Q. If the time is now 4 O'clock, what will be the time after 101 hours from now?

Q. Let m = (313)4 and n = (322)4. Find the base 4 expansion of m + n.

Q. How many distinguishable permutations of the letters in the word BANANA are there?

Q. Let P and Q be two propositions, ⌐(P ↔ Q) is equivalent to:

Q. Negation of the proposition Ǝ x H(x) is:

Q. Consider the following two sequences :

X = <B, C, D, C, A, B, C>
and Y = <C, A, D, B, C, B>

The length of longest common subsequence of X and Y is:

Q. A text is made up of the characters a, b, c, d, e each occurring with the probability 0.11, 0.40, 0.16, 0.09 and 0.24 respectively. The optimal Huffman coding technique will have the average length of:

Q. An undirected graph G (V, E) contains n (n > 2) nodes named v1, v2,...,vn. Two nodes vi and vj are connected if and only if 0 < | i – j | ≤ 2. Each edge (vi, vj) is assigned a weight i+j.
The cost of the minimum spanning tree of such a graph with 10 nodes is :

Q. Which of the following is a valid reason for causing degeneracy in a transportation problem? Here m is no. of rows and n is no. of columns in transportation table.

Q. Consider the following LPP :

Max Z=15x1+10x2
Subject to the constraints
4x1+6x2 ≤ 360
3x1+0x2 ≤ 180
0x1+5x2 ≤ 200
x1, x2 ≥ 0

The solution of the LPP using Graphical solution technique is :

Q. Consider the following LPP :

Min Z=2x1+x2+3x3
Subject to :
x1−2x2+x3 ≥ 4