adplus-dvertising
frame-decoration

Question

Match the following with respect to java.util.* class methods :

(a) Bit Set                      (i) Time zone getTimezone( )
(b) Calendar                 (ii) int hashcode( )
(c) Time zone               (iii) int nextInt( )
(d) Random                  (iv) Void setID(String tzName)

(a)     (b)    (c)   (d)

a.

(ii)     (i)     (iv)  (iii)

b.

(iii)    (iv)    (i)    (ii)

c.

(iv)    (iii)    (ii)    (i)

d.

(ii)     (i)     (iii)   (iv)

Answer: (a).(ii)     (i)     (iv)  (iii)

Engage with the Community - Add Your Comment

Confused About the Answer? Ask for Details Here.

Know the Explanation? Add it Here.

Q. Match the following with respect to java.util.* class methods : (a) Bit Set                      (i) Time zone getTimezone( ) (b) Calendar                 (ii) int hashcode(...

Similar Questions

Discover Related MCQs

Q. Which of the following data structure is Non-linear type?

Q. The total number of comparisons in a bubble sort is

Q. Which of the following is a bad example of recursion?

Q. McCabe’s cyclomatic metric V(G) of a graph G with n vertices, e edges and p connected component is

Q. The number of nodes in a complete binary tree of height h (with roots at level 0) is equal to

Q. The number of different trees with 8 nodes is

Q. Given a binary tree whose inorder and preorder traversal are given by

Inorder  : EICFBGDJHK
Preorder : BCEIFDGHJK

The post order traversal of the above binary tree is

Q. The number of disk accesses performed by insertion operation in B-tree of height h is

Q. When the priority queue is represented by max heap, the insertion and deletion of an element can be performed in (queue containing n elements)

Q. An undirected graph possesses an eulerian circuit if and only if it is connected and its vertices are

Q. The minimum number of edges in a connected graph with ‘n’ vertices is equal to

Q. What is the maximum number of nodes in a B-tree of order 10 of depth 3 (root at depth 0)?

Q. A binary tree with 27 nodes has …………. null branches.

Q. The time complexity to build a heap of n elements is

Q. Which of the following can be the sequence of nodes examined in binary search tree while searching for key 88?

Q. For your ATM debit card, you have a 4-decimal-digit personal secret code. In the absence of any clue, a brute-force attack takes time-‘t’ to crack the code on an ATM terminal. Therefore ‘t’ is the secure-time for a customer to report in case the card is misplaced. Your Bank has decided to facilitate an increased secure-time. Out of the following, which option should provide the largest rise in the value of ‘t’ ?

Q. If we have six stack operations pushing and popping each of A, B and C-such that push (A) must occur before push (B) which must occur before push (C), then A, C, B is a possible order for the pop operations, since this could be our sequence : push (A), pop (A), push (B), push (C), pop (C), pop (B). Which one of the following orders could not be the order the pop operations are run, if we are to satisfy the requirements described above?

Q. What is the most appropriate data structure to implement a priority queue?

Q. In a complete binary tree of n nodes, how far are the two most distant nodes? Assume each edge in the path counts as !

Q. In a B tree of order 5, the following keys are inserted as follows :

7, 8, 1, 4, 13, 20, 2, 6 and 5

How many elements are present in the root of the tree?