adplus-dvertising
frame-decoration

Question

In the statement DECIMAL (I, j) to specify numeric data type, the digits after the decimal point are called

a.

the precision

b.

the scale

c.

the string

d.

the numeric strip

Posted under SQL DBMS

Answer: (b).the scale

Engage with the Community - Add Your Comment

Confused About the Answer? Ask for Details Here.

Know the Explanation? Add it Here.

Q. In the statement DECIMAL (I, j) to specify numeric data type, the digits after the decimal point are called

Similar Questions

Discover Related MCQs

Q. The command in SQL which is used when any of the schema is no longer needed in relation is classified as

Q. In the declaration statement DECIMAL (I, j), the 'I' is classified as

Q. In fixed length character string CHAR(n), the 'n' represents

Q. The relations that are declared in SQL through CREATE VIEW statements are classified as

Q. In SQL, the identifier which are used to indicate the user of schema is classified as

Q. If the explicit value of attributes is not provided in SQL then the value included in new tuple in such situation is called

Q. The command used in SQL which deletes the table definition as well as all the records available in the table is called

Q. The command used in SQL to specify new relation, its initial constraints and attributes is classified as

Q. In the TIMESTAMP data type, the relative value which is used to decrease or increase absolute value of time stamp is classified as

Q. The clause used in SQL for ensuring referential integrity is classified as

Q. In the CREATE TABLE command in standard query language, the referential integrity constraints is specified only after the

Q. The data type often used in SQL-99 to specify columns with large values is classified as

Q. The relations that are declared in SQL through CREATE TABLES statements are classified as

Q. The formatted numbers are declared in SQL by using statement such as

Q. In SQL, the type of character string value which is padded with blank characters to the right side of string is called

Q. The type of data in SQL which includes TIME and DATE fields plus six positions for other decimal fractions is classified as

Q. The data type DATE consists of ten positions where as the data type TIME consists of

Q. The module in the SQL which is used to identify elements in the schema is classified as

Q. In varying length character string CHAR(n), the 'n' represents

Q. The concatenation operator in SQL which can concatenate two strings is denoted as