b.

Morphing

c.

Animation

d.

All of the above

Answer: (c).Animation

Engage with the Community - Add Your Comment

Confused About the Answer? Ask for Details Here.

Know the Explanation? Add it Here.

Q. Given below are three basic rules: I. Squash and Stretch II. Slow-in and Slow-out III. To stage the action properly These rules are applied in case of :

Similar Questions

Discover Related MCQs

Q. Which of the following points lies on the same side as the origin  with reference to the line 3x + 7y= 2 ?

Q. Which of the following categories of languages do not refer to animation languages?

Q. Match the following:
     List- I                                       List- II
a. Tablet, Joystick                   i Continuous devices
b. Light Pen, Touch Screen  ii.  Direct devices
c. Locator, Keyboard             iii. Logical devices
d. Data Globe, Sonic Pen    iv. 3D interaction wires

code
a   b   c    d

Q. A technique used to approximate halftones without reducing spatial resolution is known as

Q. Consider a triangle represented by A(0, 0), B(1, 1), C(5, 2). The triangle is rotated by 45 degrees about a point P( -1, -1). The co-ordinates of the new triangle obtained after rotation shall be

Q. Match the following :
a. Cavalier Projection              i. The direction of projection is chosen so that there is no foreshortening of lines                                                                     perpendicular to the xy plane.
b. Cabinet Projection              ii. The direction of projection is chosen so that lines perpendicular to the xy planes are                                                            foreshortened by half their lengths.
c. Isometric Projection           iii. The direction of projection makes equal angles with all of the principal axis.
d. Orthographic Projection    iv. Projections are characterized by the fact that the direction of projection is                                                                                 perpendicular to the view plane.

code:
a  b   c  d

Q. Give the number of principal vanishing point(s) along with their direction for the standard perspective transformation :

Q. Which of the following is not a basic primitive of the Graphics Kernel System (GKS)?

Q. Which of the following statement(s) is/are incorrect?

(a) Mapping the co-ordinates of the points and lines that form the picture into the appropriate co-ordinates on the device or workstation is known as viewing transformation.

(b) The right-handed Cartesian co-ordinates system in whose co-ordinates we describe the picture is known as world co-ordinate system.

(c) The co-ordinate system that corresponds to the device or workstation where the image is to be displayed is known as physical device co-ordinate system.

(d) Left - handed co-ordinate system in which the display area of the virtual display device corresponds to the unit (|x|) square whose lower left-hand corner is at the origin of the co-ordinate system, is known as normalized device co-ordinate system.

Q. Match the following:

List – I List – II

(a) Flood Gun (i) An electron gun designed to flood the entire screen with electrons.

(b) Collector (ii) Partly energized by flooding gun, stores the charge generated by the writing gun.

(c) Ground (iii) Used to discharge the collector.

(d) Phosphorus grains (iv) Used in memory - tube display and similar to those used in standard CRT.

(e) Writing Gun System (v) Used in memory - tube display and basically the same as the electron gun used in a conventional CRT.

code:
a b c d e

Q. The redundancy in images stems from :

Q. Beam-penetration and shadow-mask are the two basic techniques for producing color displays with a CRT.
Which of the following is not true ?
I. The beam-penetration is used with random scan monitors.
II. Shadow-mask is used in raster-scan systems.
III. Beam-penetration method is better than shadow-mask method.
IV. Shadow-mask method is better than beam-penetration method.

Q. Line caps are used for adjusting the shape of the line ends to give them a better appearance. Various kinds of line caps used are

Q. Given below are certain output primitives and their associated attributes. Match each primitive with its corresponding attributes :

List­ I                                  List - II

a. Line                                  i. Type, Size, Color

b.  Fill Area                           ii. Color, Size, Font

c.  Text                                  iii. Style, Color, Pattern

d.   Marker                            iv.Type, Width, Color

Codes :

a             b               c                  d 

Q. Consider a window bounded by the lines : x = 0; y= 0; x = 5 and y = 3. The line segment joining (-1, 0) and (4, 5), if clipped against this window will connect the points

Q. Which of the following color models are defined with three primary colors ?

Q. Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct?

Q. A segment is any object described by GKS commands and data that start with CREATE SEGMENT and Terminates with CLOSE SEGMENT command. What functions can be performed on these segments?

Q. Match the following:

a. Glass                         i. Contains liquid crystal and serves
as a bonding surface for a conductive
coating.
b. Conductive coating ii. Acts as a conductor so that a voltage
can be applied across the liquid crystal.
c. Liquid Crystal           iii. A substance which will polarize light
when a voltage is applied to it.
d. Polarized film           iv. A transparent sheet that polarizes light.

Codes:
     a  b   c   d

Q. Below are the few steps given for scan-converting a circle using Bresenham's Algorithm. Which of the given steps is not correct?