adplus-dvertising
frame-decoration

Question

In a Positive edge triggered JK flip-flop, if J and K both are high then the output will be _______ on the rising edge of the clock.

a.

No Change

b.

Set

c.

Reset

d.

Toggle

Answer: (d).Toggle

Engage with the Community - Add Your Comment

Confused About the Answer? Ask for Details Here.

Know the Explanation? Add it Here.

Q. In a Positive edge triggered JK flip-flop, if J and K both are high then the output will be _______ on the rising edge of the clock.

Similar Questions

Discover Related MCQs

Q. ECL is the fastest of all logic families. High Speed in ECL is possible because transistors are used in difference amplifier configuration, in which they are never driven into __________.

Q. A binary 3-bit down counter uses J-K flip-flops, FFi with inputs Ji, Ki and outputs Qi, i=0,1,2 respectively. The minimized expression for the input from following, is

I. J0=K0=0
II. J0=K0=1
III. J1=K1=Q0
IV. J1=K1=Q'0
V. J2=K2=Q1Q0
Vl. J2=K2=Q'1Q'0

Q. Convert the octal number 0.4051 into its equivalent decimal number.

Q. The hexadecimal equivalent of the octal number 2357 is:

Q. If X is a binary number which is power of 2, then the value of X&(X-1) is:

Q. The Boolean function [~ (~p˄q)˄~(~p˄~q)]˅(p˄r) is equal to the Boolean function:

Q. The octal number 326.4 is equivalent to

Q. Which of the following is the most efficient to perform arithmetic operations on the numbers?

Q. Match the following:

List – I                                    List – II
a. Controlled Inverter              i. a circuit that can add 3 bits
b. Full adder                             ii. a circuit that can add two binary numbers
c. Half adder                             iii. a circuit that transmits a binary word or its
1’s complement
d. Binary adder                        iv. a logic circuit that adds 2 bits

Codes :
      a    b    c   d

Q. Which of the following 2 input Boolean logic functions is linearly inseparable?

(a) AND             (b) OR
(c) NOR             (d) XOR
(e) NOT XOR

Q. The three outputs x1x2x3 from the 8x3 priority encoder are used to provide a vector address of the form 101x1x2x300. What is the second highest priority vector address in hexadecimal if the vector addresses are starting from the one with the highest priority?

Q. Which of the following statement(s) is(are) not correct ?

i. The 2's complement of 0 is 0.
ii. In 2's complement, the left most bit cannot be used to express a quantity.
iii. For an n-bit word (2's complement) which includes the sign bit, there are 2^n-1 positive integers, 2^n+1 negative integers and one 0 for a total of 2^n unique states.
iv. In 2's complement the significant information is contained in the 1's of positive numbers and 0's of the negative numbers.

Q. The sum of products expansion for the function

F(x, y, z) = (x + y)z’

is given as

Q. What will be the output of the following logic diagram?

Q. The IEEE single-precision and double-precision format to represent floating-point numbers, has a length of ................. and ................ respectively.

Q. If F and G are Boolean functions of degree n. Then, which of the following is true?

Q. Match the following identities/laws to their corresponding name:

(a) x + x = x
x • x = x                      i. Dominance
(b) x + 0 = x
x • 1 = x                      ii. Absorption
(c) x + 1 = 1
x • 0 = 0                      iii. Idempotent
(d) x • (x + y) = x           iv. Identity

Codes:
     (a)  (b)  (c)  (d)

Q. How many different Boolean functions of degree 4 are there?

Q. A Boolean operator Ө  is defined as follows:

1Ө1=1, 1Ө0=0, 0Ө1=0 and 0Ө0=1

What will be the truth value of the expression (xӨy)Өz = xӨ(yӨz)?

Q. Which one of the following is decimal value of a signed binary number 1101010, if it is in  2's complement form?