adplus-dvertising
frame-decoration

Question

For paying an extra level of indirection for each memory access, the Virtual machine monitor maintains a

a.

Shadow page table

b.

Stack table

c.

Memory stack

d.

Queue

Answer: (a).Shadow page table

Engage with the Community - Add Your Comment

Confused About the Answer? Ask for Details Here.

Know the Explanation? Add it Here.

Q. For paying an extra level of indirection for each memory access, the Virtual machine monitor maintains a

Similar Questions

Discover Related MCQs

Q. Storing the arrays as row by row order, is referred to as

Q. Two processors running one is user process, other is operating system process, the latter is called

Q. The software that supports Virtual machines, is called a

Q. Average memory access time can be calculated as

Q. The circuit's dynamic nature is:

Q. An approach which does not change registers' and memory's content, and its not causing virtually memory's faults, is known as

Q. Dual inline memory modules (DIMMs) typically contains

Q. If the L2 cache is missed and the L3 cache is accessed. For a 4-core i7, which is having 8MB L3, the index size will be

Q. Blocking optimization is used to improve temporal locality, for reduce

Q. A direct-mapped cache has only 1 block/set and a

Q. GDRAMs or GSDRAMs are known as Dynamic DRAMs, also called

Q. 1000 MIPS processor for running programs successfully must have at-least

Q. An architecture, allowing the Virtual machines for executing directly on the hardware , deserves the title

Q. Advanced cache optimization has been divided into

Q. The instruction miss which is serviced by the main memory, has total latency, approximately of

Q. For estimating the accessing time and energy consumption of cache structure on CMOS microprocessors, the program used is

Q. A reliable high-end processor: the Intel Core i7 has capability of generating two data memory references per core at every clock cycle; with 4 cores and a 3.2 GHz clock-rate, the data memory generated by i7 is,

Q. Time for replacing the block from memory, is referred to as

Q. For translating the virtual address, from the micro-processor to a physical-address for accessing memory, the memory used in this task is

Q. The letters of SRAM, stands for