adplus-dvertising
frame-decoration

Question

An interface that provides a method for transferring binary information between internal storage and external devices is called

a.

I/O interface

b.

Input interface

c.

Output interface

d.

I/O bus

Answer: (a).I/O interface

Engage with the Community - Add Your Comment

Confused About the Answer? Ask for Details Here.

Know the Explanation? Add it Here.

Q. An interface that provides a method for transferring binary information between internal storage and external devices is called

Similar Questions

Discover Related MCQs

Q. An address in main memory is called

Q. The information available in a state table may be represented graphically in a

Q. An interface that provides I/O transfer of data directly to and form the memory unit and peripheral is termed as

Q. A register capable of shifting its binary information either to the right or the left is called a

Q. Which of the following is a main memory?

Q. The maximum addressing capacity of a micro processor which uses 16 bit database & 32 bit address base is

Q. A successive A/D converter is

Q. A stack organized computer has

Q. A Program Counter contains a number 825 and address part of the instruction contains the number 24. The effective address in the relative address mode, when an instruction is read from the memory is

Q. A system program that translates and executes an instruction simultaneously is

Q. The memory location’s address where data is to be stored is specified by ___________.

Q. The number of instructions being executed defines the

Q. Energy equation of pulse of the logic transition, can be computed as

Q. Software compatibility levels determines

Q. The no of good dies/wafer are called

Q. 3.3 GHz Core i7 running in short bursts for

Q. 80% cost of a $90M warehouse is associated with,

Q. The no of dies/300 mm or (30 cm)wafer for die which is 1.5 cm on a side and for that die which is 1.0 cm on a side, would be

Q. For comparing the performance of new system, the users will simply compare execution time of its

Q. With respect to changing among the states of accomplishment and interruption, a measure of continuous service-accomplishment, is known as