adplus-dvertising
frame-decoration

Question

STRIPS addresses the problem of efficiently representing and implementation of a planner. It is not related to which one of the following ?

a.

SHAKEY

b.

SRI

c.

NLP

d.

None of these

Answer: (c).NLP

Engage with the Community - Add Your Comment

Confused About the Answer? Ask for Details Here.

Know the Explanation? Add it Here.

Q. STRIPS addresses the problem of efficiently representing and implementation of a planner. It is not related to which one of the following ?

Similar Questions

Discover Related MCQs

Q. _________ predicate calculus allows quantified   variables   to   refer  to objects in the domain of discourse and not to predicates or functions.

Q. ________ is used in game trees to reduce the number of branches of the search tree to be traversed without affecting the solution.

Q. Which of the following special cases does not require reformulation of the problem in order to obtain a solution ?

Q. The given maximization assignment problem can be converted into a minimization problem by

Q. Consider the fractional knapsack instance n = 4, (p1, p2, p3, p4) = (10, 10, 12, 18). (w1, w2, w3, w4) = (2, 4, 6, 9) and M = 15. The maximum profit is given by

(Assume p and w denotes profit and weight of objects respectively)

Q. Match the following:

List-I List-II
a. Absurd i. Clearly impossible being contrary to some evident truth.
b. Ambiguous ii. Capable of more than one interpretation or meaning.
c. Axiom iii. An assertion that is accepted and used without a proof.
d. Conjecture iv. An opinion Preferably based on some experience or wisdom.

Codes: a b c d

Q. In Artificial Intelligence (AI), what is present in the planning graph?

Q. What is the best method to go for the game playing problem?

Q. Which of the following statements is true ?

Q. The first order logic (FOL) statement ((RᴠQ)˄(Pᴠ¬Q)) is equivalent to which of the following?

Q. Let us assume that you construct ordered tree to represent the compound proposition (~(p˄q))↔(~p˅~q).
Then, the prefix expression and post-fix expression determined using this ordered tree are given as ........... and ............. respectively.

Q. Let v(x) mean x is a vegetarian, m(y) for y is meat, and e(x, y) for x eats y. Based on these, consider the following sentences:

I. ∀x v(x) ⇔ (∀y e(x, y) ⇒ ¬m(y))
II. ∀x v(x ) ⇔ (¬(∃y m(y) ˄ e(x, y)))
III. ∀x (∃y m(y) ˄ e(x, y)) ⇔ ¬v(x)

One can determine that

Q. Match each Artificial Intelligence term in List-I that best describes a given situation in List – II:

List – I                                       List – II
I. Semantic Network                a. Knowledge about what to do as opposed to
how to do it.
II. Frame                                    b. A premise of a rule that is not concluded
by any rule.
III. Declarative knowledge      c. A method of knowledge representation that
uses a graph.
IV. Primitive                              d. A data structure representing stereotypical
knowledge.

Codes :
      I    II   III   IV

Q. In Artificial Intelligence , a semantic network

Q. Criticism free idea generation is a factor of ..............

Q. Consider the following logical inferences :

I1 : If it is Sunday then school will not open.
The school was open.
Inference : It was not Sunday.
I2 : If it is Sunday then school will not open.
It was not Sunday.
Inference : The school was open.

Which of the following is correct?

Q. Which formal system provides the semantic foundation for Prolog?

Q. How does randomized hill-climbing choose the next move each time?

Q. A software program that infers and manipulates existing knowledge in order to generate new knowledge is known as:

Q. Which of the following arguments are not valid?

(a) “If Gora gets the job and works hard, then he will be promoted. If Gora gets promotion, then he will be happy. He will not be happy, therefore, either he will not get the job or he will not work hard”.

(b) “Either Puneet is not guilty or Pankaj is telling the truth. Pankaj is not telling the truth, therefore, Puneet is not guilty”.

(c) If n is a real number such that n>1, then n^2>1. Suppose that n^2>1, then n>1.